How Can I Be Of Service?
In yoga, we practice the principle of Seva, which is to apply selfless service for altruistic purposes on behalf of, and for the betterment, of a community. If you would like to contribute the gift of your services please contact us. There are many ways in which we can come together to facilitate positive change for all living beings.
- Volunteer, donate, introduce a friend to yoga through a class or host a workshop at your home or facility. Go vegan! It is the number one way in which we can end immeasurable pain and suffering. Have a restaurant? Host a vegan event and donate the proceeds. Refer a friend to our website. Educate yourself and others to the numerous injustices animals of all species face daily. Always adopt your animal companions from a shelter or sanctuary. Teach your children well. Get involved!
- Monetary donations are tax exempt. Our EIN# is 27-3608849. Click button below to donate directly through PayPal, and be sure to save your receipt for tax purposes. Checks and money orders can be sent to Karuna For Animals: Compassion In Action, Inc., PO Box 1237, Huntington, NY 11743.
Here's How Else Can You Help:
- Shop on Amazon? Find us on Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3608849
- Local friends, we are now listed as one of the charities whom you can choose to donate to when purchasing deals on Living Huntington. How would you like to save 50% - 90% off local places to eat, things to do and places to go AND help us at the same time? There's no cost to you, and it should only take a minute or two of your time.
2. Provide e-mail address to SUBSCRIBE. Easy!!
Once a day you will receive an e-mail from LivingHuntignton.com with an offer from a local business: restaurants, spas, concerts, theme parks, fitness classes, and more. If the offer is not of interest to you, just delete the e-mail.
If the offer IS of interest to you, PURCHASE it! LivingHuntington.com will donate $1.00 to the organization of YOUR choice at checkout--hopefully us!